Family Travel Insurance
At Travel Addict we know that travelling with your family can be a truly amazing experience and will provide talking points over many festive dinners to come. However, when travelling with loved ones it is especially important to sort travel insurance. Our Family Travel Insurance covers you and your family members travelling with you.
We provide Family Travel Insurance for all types of families, young to old. You can choose from our Family Travel single trip insurance (for that one off unforgettable holiday of the year) or our Family Travel annual multi-trip insurance, which recommended for families who go away more than once a year.
WHY CHOOSE OUR FAMILY PRODUCT?
It’s time, you’ve finally got round to booking that all important holiday and you can’t wait, but don’t forget your Family Travel Insurance. Family travel is exciting, fun and often one of the most looked forward to events of the year. But here at Travel Addict we realise how quickly the most amazing time of your life could change. That is why we offer three levels of cover (Bronze, Silver and Gold), so you can pick the level that is most suited to you and your family.
A SUMMARY OF OUR FAMILY TRAVEL INSURANCE:
- If you are unable to go on your trip: up to £4000*
- Disrupted travel plans or if your scheduled airline stops trading: up to £2500*
- Emergency medical attention: up to £10,000,000
- If your possessions are lost, stolen or damaged*
- Personal liability: up to £2,000,000
- Delayed departure: up to £500 (£50 per 12 hours)
- If you choose to cancel after 24 hours of delay: up to £4000*
- Missed departure up to £1000
- Legal advice: up £50,000
- If you need to come home early: up to £4000*
- And many others…
Cover for those up to 65 years of age!
- Varying levels of activity cover available. Allowing you to customise your policy to your specific needs.
Gadget cover extension available.
Single trips as long as 62 days!
24/7 emergency medical assistance.
Optional Winter Sports and Cruise Cover.
If any family members have pre-existing medical conditions please see our pre-existing medical insurance, which includes family cover.
If you require any further information on our Family Travel Insurance or you would like to view the policy documents, please visit the policy information page and download the Family Travel Insurance documents.
Alternatively, you can communicate directly with us via the contact us page, where we will happily discuss any queries you have, or you can view our frequently asked questions page, which may have some answers for your Family Travel Insurance questions.
The above is only a summary of the main cover limits per Insured Person. You should read the policy wordings for the full terms and conditions.
*Dependant on the level of cover purchased.